March 23, 2009

Hear ye... hear ye...

As the title of this entry announces.... Hear ye... hear ye... Welcome to my blog, which in the coming weeks will be showing entries related to blogging, online publication and current media issues. This blog will also include credible links and sources of the mentioned subjects and it is my sincere hope that you, my dear media/communication fellows will find this interesting and useful for your own little leisure reading.

According to Mark Day, a news writer for The Australian, he likens blogs as newspapers where they can 'hold "conversations" with readers; to create a two-way dialogue where once it was one-way.' This is my first time trying out blogging and I look forward to discover all the tips of designing a pleasant layout as well as making room to engage my readers to think about the entries.

Reference source:
Day, M 2007, 'Blogged down in a swamp of other people's opinions', The Australian, 2009, viewed online 23 March 2009, http://www.theaustralian.news.com.au/story/0,20867,21342645-12280,00.html

Image source:
Wordpress, viewed online 23 March 2009,